Friday, July 18, 2008

Faith and Family Live! The daily blog of Catholic Living.

My wife and I are subscribers to Faith & Family magazine. We really love the content and how we don't have to worry about the kids opening it up to something objectionable (like so many other magazines and publications). Everything is family-focused and pro-marriage; and while many of the articles are written for my wife, there's also plenty of interesting reading for me. If anything, I believe the magazine helps me to better appreciate what my wife does for our family when I consider all of the thought and energy that goes in the daily routines of people like her.

Fortunately for all of us, Faith & Family Live! has just become available. It's a daily blog (like this one) to suppliment their magazine content. And like this blog, we all can submit comments and contribute as well. It's like a great big gathering of like-minded people coming together to share in the joys of marriage and family life.

The blog content comes from very talented ladies -- Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci, Lisa Hendey, Arwen Mosher, and Rebecca Teti. Each of these links will take you to their profile and content on the Faith & Family Live! blog. I have also added the site to my list of blogs. I would HIGHLY encourage you to check them out. You'll be happy you did!

One last thing, if you contribute to their site before midnight on Sunday, July 20th, you will be eligible to win one of over 80 great prizes. Click here for more details of their Grand Opening Giveaway.

No comments:

Eternal Word Television Network - Catholic Radio and Television

 
Radio Catolica Mundial Live Radio Católica Mundial - Spanish
LIVE EWTN TV Live EWTN TV - English US
LIVE EWTN TV Live EWTN TV - Spanish US
Visit the EWTN Radio WebsiteVisit the EWTN Television Website
NOTE: Occasionally a special on EWTN may not air on the Internet due to it's copyright.
If a live stream is not working - please try again later.